View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 06:59 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Are you saying that the Doukan software splits the internal storage in the Kindle in two? And that this is presented to the PC when you connect the device? And that this is being mounted on the PC? I haven't used Doukan, or the User defined USB Driver with a device that had two SD cards in it, but, I think the above is the minimum that would be needed for it to work.

And, it might be a good idea to disable the Kindle drivers. I don't know the order the driver and hardware is checked. There is a chance that there could be some interference between the two.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote