View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #33
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDream View Post
No problem.
I've found some free D&D modules which are working using WinXP 32Bit. Unfortunately the result isn't usable due to the format of the PDF's.

Try the PDF on this site.
I've compiled a version of v1.31 for more generic CPUs and in the process I found a function called only by the mupdf lib that was crashing on a Pentium III PC that I tested. This version now runs correctly on that test PC. Try it and let me know if it solves your problem (see Note 1 under the downloads on the k2pdfopt page).

BTW, the new version will read DJVU files also.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote