View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 07:34 AM   #6
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've tried MP3 Audiobook Player. I much prefer BookPlayer. BookPlayer also handles M4B, M4A, and MP3.

In order to get a proper ToC, each MP3 file has to be a full chapter. Some MP3 audiobooks are not one chapter equals one file.
Well. I tried Bookplayer. It is IMO about the same as MP3 Audiobook Player.
There is one difference though. If you send a zip-file containing all the MP3 files of the book then BookPlayer will give an entry in the libray for each MP3 file. A single book will then give maybe 50 entries in the library.
The MP3 Audiobook Player will give only one entry in the library.
Both apps can handle M4B files.
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote