View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 06:32 AM   #215
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I'm reading Grace Burrowes' Lonely Lords series - which I'm enjoying because I love me some tortured heroes - but it's making me a little crazy because the timing of the books seems to be all over the place. Some of them are happening at the same time, so things you already knew happened in book 1 are still in the process of happening in book 2. Then later in the series the books actually earlier in time than the first released book. I'll be curious if she doesn't come out with a revised chronology/reading order after they've all been released.
Good to know. I'll hold off on starting that series.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote