View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 03:26 AM   #3
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad mini
Accessibility is the main thing, and for me that is a plus, because that includes TTS-ish functionality (I enabled the Three-click Home gesture in Accessibility settings to toggle VoiceOver on and off, so now I can open a book, 3-click the Home button to turn on VoiceOver, two finger swipe down, and it will read the text out continuously. Then 3 click home button again to turn VoiceOver off. It even works with books without TTS enabled...)

Of course I'd would rather they had (after all this time) figured out how to do KF8 reflowable, and added an active table of contents/ncx browser. But this will do for now. Now do it on the Android app.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote