View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 10:59 PM   #33
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaTakeshi View Post
? How so? Isn't it a band? Or they have some music with that name, googlying it only appeared a band.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaTakeshi View Post
:S sorry didn't know what Fecal was, and when I went to see some band showed up, sorry :S

-1 for me
Don't worry, we are an international forum and I am a little glad that I am not the only one who has to check words and then ends up with the incorrect or different meaning. I checked "fecal matter" and it came up with lots of reference to a band. I've learned to add "define" to the end when I check words, now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
basketball
space shuttle
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote