View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 03:49 AM   #68
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitas
I have a problem with BD - when I click on the Make ebooks button I get the list of formats, but when I click on the Sony Reader (lrf) button nothing happens. Same when I click the make sony reader file button. Nothing happens, no dialog boxes or anything. All the other formats seem to work ok, just not the Sony Reader format. Also when I double click on a picture to resize it, nothing happens either.

I'm running windows XP Pro with 2Gb RAM. The date the book designer exe was created was 12th april 2007 if that's any help?
Sounds like you've not installed BD properly. What you need to do is FIRST run the BD 4 installer, which has a proper installation program. Once you've done that, extract the latest BD update to a folder, and then copy that folder over the BD 4 installation folder, overwriting all the files.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote