View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 09:26 AM   #9
Paperbackstash
Addict
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4 (Inis Odyssey) PW3 (Moonsliver), Fire HD 2ndG (Nostromo)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Surely tracking your favorite author's new output would be enough, no? I'm trying to imagine one of my favorite authors having enough separate series going that I would need series-tracking software to keep up.
Some people get very into series and can tend to get confused on keeping track without additional help, especially if it's mainly the same genre and they read 20-30 books per month. I know two groups I'm a member of use these websites for the New releases folder in the groups, so it's a big help for research projects and such.

Goodreads tells new releases but it's not very customizable, you can't track by genre (well, the list is short and not at all conclusive)
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote