View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 09:21 AM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Surely tracking your favorite author's new output would be enough, no? I'm trying to imagine one of my favorite authors having enough separate series going that I would need series-tracking software to keep up.

Using Amazon's "Follow Author" service has been more than enough for me to keep up with the new releases of my must-read authors. They may not always get the alert out to me before a release, but they've always been in the ballpark. My reading habits don't require me to buy the new releases immediately anyway. I typically only buy when I'm ready to read.

Still... I feel for those who used the service regularly. It stinks when something you've come to rely upon goes away suddenly.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote