View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 02:14 AM   #4
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Coolreader(Nexus 5)\Coolreader(Nook Touch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
I never heard of FictFact until reading this thread. Wow, I wish I would have known about them sooner.

Prediction: If the Facebook post above is accurate about Amazon giving no warning then denying an appeal, "I predict" that Amazon has been planning on coming out with a competing service, and is now shutting down the old to be replaced with their new very soon.
They already own goodreads and good reads already has ability to track author releases etc so I don't see anything new coming out from Amazon
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote