View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 07:13 AM   #10
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: .*
I have tried this on multiple kitkat running devices: Z ultra, TF700t, but with no luck.
It just doesnt work.
With TF700, i can see the file open screen, but touches are greatly off the mark.never was able to select the correct folder.
With z ultra, it just hangs at the start.
(tried on multiple builds..6-Jun, 27-June etc.,)

Maybe kitkat is not supported??

Edit: I had an old kindle fire lying around; runs 2.3.4; Tried the Koreader on this and it works rather splendidly. So its probably the android version or device resolutions that cause it to hang.

Last edited by rhari79; 06-29-2014 at 07:35 AM.
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote