View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 09:40 PM   #6
Spatulachic
Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Nook
Musicman, yes, the first thing I did after getting it and charging it yesterday was go to the B&N store (I live literally 3 minutes away from one - leave my secluded neighborhood, and can cross the main road directly into the shopping center ). I didn't see any in-store coupons for anything, but I did buy a chai and pretzel, and spent about a half hour reading a book on my wish list. I think I'll be there as often as I can get away .

And yes, I do have a cover - my husband ordered one. It's an M-Edge Executive cover in purple (we got the Nook at Best Buy since we use our account to get reward points). However, I was drooling over the cute covers at the store. I like the M-Edge cover, although I've been taking the Nook out of it to read on the couch or in bed - it's just easier that way. So I may look into a thinner, lighter cover for home and keep that one for when I take it to work or traveling. I'm not allowed to fall in love with the $120 Kate Spade cover . I'd rather spend money on something like that than on a designer purse, however. .

Lastblade, I've been lucky this weekend - my husband has entertained the kiddo and let me read as much as possible. I'm hoping this may actually force me to take a lunch at work and read since we've been so busy that I've not been stopping for a real lunch . I hope you get some time to read!

So glad to be here with some other Nook lovers - I've already learned a ton from just reading these forums and I greatly appreciate it!
Spatulachic is offline   Reply With Quote