View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 09:52 AM   #664
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post

Added: Does this mean they fixed Find/Replace with formatting in Word - in FIVE (5) *&^%$@ DAYS!! For everyone or just thee and me!!!! I added three votes to your Bug report

BR
Yes, I was amazed as well they solved it so fast. Then again, I think the Find/Replace function of Word is heavily used so any issues in that area needed to be fixed fast.

Thanks for confirming BR. Now I think of it, your issues with the Mark might also be caused by these bugs they now fixed.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote