View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 05:31 AM   #3
NullNix
Guru
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakkaday View Post
i did have an origami leather cover for the voyage but the magnets were strong enough would regularly fall out... im hoping the oasis will fare better
The magnets are pretty strong. My Oasis has fallen out of its cover once, and that's when I carried it in an epically stupid fashion (opening the case and holding one edge of the cover-only side -- what did I *expect* would happen?). A mere fall from 1.5m onto concrete did it no harm at all: this thing is tough.

If you're carrying it with the cover closed, it won't fall out, even if the open end is pointing downwards.
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote