Thread: PRS-T1 New T-1
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 12:25 PM   #5
tvuongpham
Banned
tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tvuongpham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kindle Paperwhite 2nd gen, Kindle KB (dead) PRS-T1, PRS 350
The PRS-T1 (and sony in general) updates are few and i haven't seen much benefit to their firmware updates...

I have the original firmware and it works fine, just due to the age of the HW it gets a bit slow for me. But overall it will be a good backup e-reader, next to my PRS-350 (with case and light)

Reading for pleasure is a leisure activity not to race through the books.. although reading a good novel.. you can go really fast through the pages.
tvuongpham is offline   Reply With Quote