View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 04:42 PM   #52
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandalynn View Post
I have a question about ADE for those of you with multiple ereaders - how do you manage activation limits? I think I'm on my last activation which would be an issue if I bought another ereader. I know about Calibre and Alf but I need ADE to read borrowed library books when they aren't available for kindle. Thanks for any enlightenment.
I have a limit of 4 activations on my library downloads. I limit them to computer, one ereader and one Fire (for audiobooks), so it's not been a problem. My ebooks from the library all have to be sideloaded unless I use the Fire and they provide an app for that. Library doesn't have Overdrive any more, hence the change.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote