View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 06:06 PM   #11
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
1. The box is sturdy enough to serve as a temporary case. If I were YvanLeTerrible, I would build a wooden case the size of the box and just put the package insert into it in order to hold and cushion the device.

Conclusion
Overall, I am happier with my iPad than I anticipated - and my anticipation was pretty high to begin with. Using it to replace my recently stolen laptop was a question mark for me, but it turns out that the iPad will fill this need nicely.

As an ebook reader, it is magical.
Hey, congratulations DGal!
How'd'you know I was planning a box?
Is there a possiblilty you could sent me that package insert? Kidding!!!
I'm planning on getting the 3G when it comes here. Since I'm injured and in bed I can afford to wait...

My box will look like the file suitcases in System7; if you've ever seen them. I'll make it out of birch veneered with applewood and it will have an Apple logo on the top flap... It's just a proto in my head so far...
Thank you very much for the review DGal. Its every much as I thought as it would be...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote