View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 02:06 PM   #17
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Just tried checking out books from the public library. The PID and Igors scripts have worked fine in the past but as of today kindlefix is telling me the PID is in the wrong format. I checked my library account and the PID looks fine (asterisk and all). I tried downloading two different books and both have the same message (as I said, its worked fine in the past).

Is it possible that they are stripping the asterisk behind the scenes or doing something so it won't create a Kindle PID properly?
Maybe you're making the same error that I made after using mobi2mobi and mobidedrm which both require a second book name. Kindlefix only requires the source book name and the PID. i.e. Kindlefix Scarletletter.prc XXXXXXX*XX
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote