View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 01:29 AM   #37
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
No. Those of us in the biz full-time do have all of those devices, I'm sorry to say. Somewhere around here is an image of two Maine Coons lounging on about $3K worth of devices, on a (relative to 10 devices and 35lbs of Maine Coons) small table next to my desk in the office.
Ah, that's what's been missing from our operation. Maine Coon Cats. Unfortunately the boss won't budge on this issue until the current Resident Cat passes. (He's now about 20 human years old.)

Quote:
Dream on. I gave up that bit of idealism about two years ago, when the whole "Apple hijacked the ePUB3 specs" thing became inescapably obvious.

Hitch
We've been able to restrain our idealism by observing the relative percentage of sales from Amazon, B&N, <other epub2> and Apple (my way, or the highway). Guess whose voice speaks loudest.

Albert, whose situation is significantly different than that of Hitch. Gottseidank.
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote