Thread: 2 kobos at once
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 11:39 AM   #9
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
I don't see the "cost" or inconvenience having two Kobo accounts would
incur, and it would allow a separate management process.

If you really want to use both on the same account, you might be able to
just copy your User data into her "KoboReader.sqlite" file. Not sure it would
work, but it would be reversible. Just save a copy of her KoboReader.sqlite
file before you modify it.

Luck;
Ken
I wasn't referring to cost or anything other than the possible convenience in the OP's case. That was what she was asking in her original post....whether it was POSSIBLE. She mentioned living in the same house and controlling everything computer related anyway. For HER, it might beat having two accounts, especially if they have similar reading tastes. and don't want to remove DRM.

Lots of married couples share an account for this reason, I see no reason why a mother and daughter shouldn't do the same for similar reasons.

Last edited by Uschiekid; 06-02-2013 at 11:49 AM.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote