Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #89
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
The way I understand it from my day job as a web developer, if I add the koboSpan class and it changes how the rendered text appears, either there's an existing style for .koboSpan or the kepub reader handles these tags differently. With no styles applied, you shouldn't be able to tell from reading the book whether the kobo tags are there or not.
This sounds reasonable.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote