View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:26 AM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by iampiti View Post
I havenīt seen it here (excuse me if it has been posted already) so here's the news: http://www.engadget.com/2013/01/24/amazon-ivona/

Amazon has apparently bought Ivona which is a company which specialices in text to speech. They have pretty good voices and they're used in some ereaders among other devices.

Wow. Ivona has some of the best text to speech software / apps in the industry. I imagine this will shape future Amazon tablet releases.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote