View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 12:53 PM   #6
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
(1) Is there Software to merge 200-400 jpgs into a single PDF file. PDFRead 1.8.2 sounded perfect but it doesn't say it outputs to PDF

(2) Is there a better solution for what I am trying to do that I have overlooked?
If you number the page in the sequence in which they should be read, you can use some pdf printing software like CutePDF. You would select the range of files and "print" them as a pdf. See this post for a bit more information and links.

As for something simpler, with the time and effort you'll be going through, it might be easier to purchase the books in eBook format (depending on what type of books they are). 400 jpgs or 400 pages seems like too much work (I'm lazy, so don't mind me ).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote