View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 11:21 AM   #52
jakobim
Enthusiast
jakobim shares his or her toysjakobim shares his or her toysjakobim shares his or her toysjakobim shares his or her toysjakobim shares his or her toysjakobim shares his or her toysjakobim shares his or her toysjakobim shares his or her toysjakobim shares his or her toysjakobim shares his or her toysjakobim shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle Touch
OK, so after re-reading my last question(s) I noticed I really did sound like a jerk. Thank you very much for not taking it the wrong way silver18 and taking your time answering them. I really was just a little disappointed, but so are you because of the seeming limitedness of WAF.
I would love to help, though I don't know if I will manage to come up with the time for it nor if I have the knowledge. But I shall prevail, or I'll die trying.
Btw. is there an overview in what ways applications can be programmed for the kindle, maybe with some sample code? I already heard Java, Html and WAF.
If you already know that WAF is limited I think you should move on to a method capable of providing the things that are needed.
jakobim is offline   Reply With Quote