View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 03:14 PM   #6
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Now I am confused. This isn't the first time I've heard it both ways. I went to the Barnes & Noble site but they make no mention of DRM and the Kobo site seems to be down. Neither ereader is immediately available so I have some time. This is an important issue to me. I've spent a lot more money on books than on ereaders and I do like to re-read my favorites.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote