View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 05:10 PM   #92
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
I've tried debug, and the collection part is displayed below:

Code:
============ Collection Report ============

Columns to include:
  column: tracey               prefix: -          minimum: 1

Ignore Collections:

Collections Created:

ERROR: No collections updated - no collections found
So, it's finding the correct column, that's a start. In this case, "tracey" is a column of "text, column shown in tag browser". There are 70-ish books with the value "sample" in the column "tracey", about 1000 with no value in that column.

For the sake of completeness, I'll attach the file.

I'm about to sacrifice a chicken....
Attached Files
File Type: txt calbire_output.txt (67.2 KB, 967 views)