View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 12:46 PM   #38
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
If I am correct, the Sage uses 1 core most of the time to conserve power.
Hmm... why the poor battery life then? Even when just reading and not using bluetooth, stylus or other bells and whistles.

That said, my Sage depletes very little when asleep, so it must do something when awake that eats battery. I wonder how many LEDs it has?

Still, anemic battery notwithstanding, I enjoy reading on my Sage a great deal, more than I enjoy my (almost perfect) Libra 2. It's my go-to reader now. The Libra I reserve for conditions where an uneven frontlight is particularly noticeable, or there is a lot of glare.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote