View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 05:22 PM   #5
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemisphire View Post
I had better luck with this link. Thanks for the reminder, it'd been a while since I checked them out.
Thanks. For the benefit of others, that's the link for the comics only.

There was actually a method to my madness. I had no intention of modifying the message and making a new post on all of the different threads (Non-Fiction, "Science Fiction/Fantasy," et al) for all of the different subjects represented in WarGameVault's list of freebies. I'm too lazy to have done even the little bit of work that that would have taken. ha It was going to be one size fits all--just one post. I chose "Comics," for some reason. Probably because I was the one who had re-started the thread some time back, but had made only one post (that I remember) since then. It was guilt. ha

Your post was helpful to me, though. The only thing that I had any personal interest in was the non-fiction choices (of which there were few). Going back to the website just now, I found that I had not bookmarked the webpage for the non-fiction only choices! I fixed that by bookmarking the webpage under a file that I have labelled, "Check these Frequently." Thanks, again.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-04-2016 at 05:29 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote