View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 08:19 PM   #40
Ksquared
Groupie
Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Original Kobo Aura 6", Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Three firmware updates in 1,5-2 weeks or so. That's fast...

In the previous one (4.3.8945), I had a bug where the reader would rack up thousands of hours read. I was at almost 2700 hours total reading time by the time I finished my current book; after I finished it, the total reading time dropped to 347 hours. Possible, but still very I high. (I don't know my total reading time on the KA1.) I wonder what happens with this firmware.

Even though I still love the big screen and the font adjustments, I'm still less than enamoured with the KA1's software and build quality (with regard to the gaps between the screen and the casing).
Yes, the stats are still having issues.
Ksquared is offline   Reply With Quote