View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #11
paulckennedy
Addict
paulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-books

Device: Apple iPad
I am surprisingly delighted with the iPad so far.

My wife and kids as well as alot of my friends were of the mind that I was being Bi-Polar. In a way, I guess I was but for a Bi-Polar moment I won't regret the decision.

The responsiveness of the iPad is amazing. Reading in iBooks is great. I am also glad to have my Kindle books back. I downloaded GoodRead and I still have to figure out how to get PDFs onto it.

I really had high hopes for the eDGe. I am certain that it will be a great device for those who purchased it. I thought I could be able to handle the bleeding eDGe ( joke ) but again I was just spoiled by the features of the Kindle DX.

The power on the iPad goes all day. I know it is not weeks like the DX but it is long enough that it fully charges at night while I am sleeping.

I have already had to use my Monthly Service token because I entered the FAP policy with HughesNet. I am going to have to watch that in the future. hehe.
paulckennedy is offline   Reply With Quote