View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 11:01 PM   #36
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by richman View Post
Yeah, if it sucks so bad, since you got it today, maybe you should just send it back. If the screen is as bad as 700 and you rate the 700 screen the worse of the bunch, use the money for one of the other ones that seems more promising . Bro, you are good sport and all, and it's not like you return everything , you have 8 of them, it's close to 300 dollars , I'd return it and say it's defective and too flimsy for you.
You can keep it and stuff it in draw or maybe wait for update, check your return policy!
You are our resident ereader tester!
I'll keep it. And I'll make it work.
In a few hours I'll go biking and will test in broad daylight.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote