View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 11:00 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@piovac If I understand this correctly you are putting the .skim files in the Library/Author/Title (Book #)/ folders directly via a third party program.

There are various situations whereby calibre will/may lose those files - change the author name or book title, library check, library restore etc.

However if you add (register) the .skim files to calibre via the calibredb addformat command then calibre won't lose them. You can add (register) a file that's already in an existing book folder. What's more you see that it exists because SKIM will show up as a format in the Book Details panel along with PDF.

I assume this will will work on OS/X, I do something similar on Windows.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote