View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #8
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
I do not believe that the problem is likely to be user error. If there is anything that this forum has shown us is that slight variations occur between the same model devices. If yours have not manifested the symptoms while it is smart to consider user error, don't assume that is the problem. In my testing there was a slight sensitivity difference in how the PW2 handles screen input. I have had a PW1 from day one and I am very familiar with screen control. The PW2 would randomly interpret a thumb tap in the lower right hand corner as a font command. I don't know what causes it, if there is a fluctuation or unnoticed re-tap or what but no other finger needed to be on the screen. The PW2's intermittent failure to recognize a quick right(forward) tap on occasion also happened. In the short time that I tested the unit I noticed both effects.

Last edited by Stingo; 11-15-2013 at 02:25 PM.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote