Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 10:05 PM   #324
munim
munim has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitymunim has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitymunim has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitymunim has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitymunim has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitymunim has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitymunim has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitymunim has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitymunim has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitymunim has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitymunim has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
I assume you're talking about the screen flashing? That's normal for all e-readers. If you like you can change the settings so that it refreshes between 1 and 6 pages.
Yes, I was referring to the screen flashing. I've added the URL for the video because I don't think the embed option is working. It doesn't happen on page turns, but it does happen for actions like opening up the settings menu on the device. Either way, it's not a big deal, all I really care about is the reading experience.
munim is offline   Reply With Quote