View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 08:13 AM   #34
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Amazon sold the DXG for quite some time but I have a feeling that those were old models that they were slowly clearing out. I don't know how many Kobo Mini's are being sold.

It is good for everyone if Sony stays in the game and their work on their bookstore sure makes it seems like they are trying. I doubt that what they put out is going to be all that exciting or a game changer. I suspect it will be competitivly priced and will most likely be ignored in the US market.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote