View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
chexmix
Zealot
chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Onyx Boox M96
Unhappy M92 -- dead? frozen? bricked?

Hi --

I upgraded to the latest firmware yesterday, looked at a couple of PDFs and left the M92 to charge (the charge had gotten kind of low). Now it does not respond to anything -- it's stuck on a screen showing a list of PDFs on the SD card (which I have removed). The small orange light on the right hand side is on steady.

If I press the reset button on the back and hold in the on/off switch for something over 10 seconds, I can get the orange light to go off, but that's it ... once I release the reset and the on/off, the orange light comes back on, and I'm at the same frozen screen throughout this operation.

I tried it at least 3 times, with the unit plugged in, to no effect.

Additional detail: when I depress the on/off switch alone, I seem to see a small blue light behind the orange one, blinking three times.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

/Glenn

Last edited by chexmix; 02-09-2013 at 08:18 PM.
chexmix is offline   Reply With Quote