View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 05:49 AM   #4
ubuntuser
ubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle 3
@knc1
Quote:
I would suggest that you just "trick" the system into rebuilding it for you.
ok, how?
As I told, I cant install any updates - ANY updater crashes with U007 error. The first crash was about a month ago, when I tried to install linkss. It was installed correctly, but didnt work. So i tried to uninstall it. With failure. Now, any update package (like one to uninstall usbnetworking or linkjail which i had installed) returns the error of U007. Even these from Amazon.
I can ssh through usb to my device.

Please, upload these few folders for me (launchpad and other hacking stuff(linkjail, usbnet), maybe it will work. Or tell me what to do to install updates. I thought I dont have linkjail, so I cant install updates, but I cant even install linkjail, or firmware updates from Amazon.

And about reseting to defaults. Im afraid that I can lost an ability to ssh into device, which can be helpful. If updates after factory reset still dont work, I wont have a possibility to browse filesystem and manually do something.

Last edited by ubuntuser; 02-09-2013 at 05:51 AM.
ubuntuser is offline   Reply With Quote