View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:06 PM   #519
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have the version of Amasis that comes with the T1 and yes, the italics do look like a different font now that I look at it. The version of Amasis from the T1 looks like the one you screen capped except not fixed up.

So how are you going to fix the italics other then redraw a lot of the letters?
I plan to take the letters that are mismatch and replace the ones from the regular then use Glyph transformer to make them italic. It may work, it may not but I'm gonna give it a try.

Didn't work too well so I resized the font and it looks more even now with the Regular. I'm happy with it.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-08-2013 at 03:06 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote