View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #56
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
I don't remember how I started reading; I just remember that I liked it. Since there were Reader's Digests and Encyclopedias in the house I'd read them cover-to-cover. I'd also get my own books; Rin Tin Tin, Hardy Boys.

I lived in a big city, so it's not as if there weren't a lot of other things to do. I had broad interests and liked to play outside a lot too, but reading was definitely something I enjoyed doing. I used to curl up in a big red armchair and read by the hour.

Last edited by Laridae; 01-10-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote