View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:40 AM   #21588
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Of course the operation didn't really 'neuter' me. It took 40 years of marriage to do that!

To my darling wife: You know I'm joking, baby! Love you! All the muches in the world!
So... where are YOU sleeping tonight? The couch or the doghouse? BTW, you owe me a keyboard...

Quote:
Amazingly, I hardly felt any discomfort at all those first two days, but the third made up for it in spades. I really paid the price for acting as if I were Superman those first two days. Had I known then what I know now, I would have scheduled a week off work and stayed in bed the whole time; pain or no pain.
My best friend was ready to sue the surgeon. He virtually could not move off the couch for almost three weeks. Swollen like a softball. He didn't resume normal movement for more than two months! I was able to function normally with just tenderness right at the incision sites by about the 6-7th day, but he was in agony. And we both used the same surgeon! Different strokes for different folks. (No pun intended.)

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote