Thread: TBR lists
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
stop__dreaming
Addict
stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
TBR lists

When you have a large 'to read list' and the options are quite overwhelming with so many novels to choose from how do you pick what to read next?

Do you stay within the genre you are currently reading - or stick with the same author? Switch genres depending on the mood? Pick a book at random or do you have a set list?

My TBR list is constantly getting bigger and I sometimes find it difficult to choose a novel when so many are screaming out to me!
stop__dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote