View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #28
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
I was interested in the iPad, my Mum however desperately wanted to own one since my brother got his 2nd generation iPad, so when a savings plan matured I figured that it was 'now or never' and bought one.

I figured it was something I couldn't afford again, and knowing how easily my two iPod touches filled up, to plump for the 64gb wifi version.

I can do quick blog posts to my blogs, check out the many blogs I follow as well as twitter feeds more comfortably with my iPad. Magazines are brilliant on the larger display as is my Flipboard app. Add to that my Mum totally loves playing games on it via touch screen rather than on her laptop with either the mouse or touch pad it was well worth the money spent. Apart from the continual complaints of having played all the games on it and needing a new game to challenge her. Another totally unexpected reason I'm glad I went for the larger capacity iPad now.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote