View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
Quiss
Spits infinitives
Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony
Multiple publishers for ebooks?

Hi
I just published with Lulu (ebook only) but from what I gather they don't distribute to places like Kobo or Sony.

Probably a stupid question, but is it possible to sell the same book, with different ISBNs, at different places, such as selling it both at Lulu and Smashwords?

Be it law or convention, what are the rules of engagement here?

I would think that there'd be some confusion if Lulu lists my book with iBooks, for example, and then so does Smashwords.

Last edited by Quiss; 08-13-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Quiss is offline   Reply With Quote