View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 07:29 AM   #101
diablo9
diablo9 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS500
Hi there,
First thanks alot for the hard work of both EatingPie and simmepimme.
So I downloaded 2.13 of Pielrf and PielrfGUI. I downloaded Python 2.51 and installed it correctly in 10.5.1 OSX with the installer package. Then I extracted pielrf-2.1.3 into: /user/myusername/downloads/pielrf-2.1.3.
I also copied PielrfGUI into same folder.
Then I open terminal go to above folder, and type:

sudo python setup.py install

now it showed:

running install
running build
running build_py
running build_scripts
running install_lib
running install_scripts
changing mode of /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/bin/asciicheck to 755
changing mode of /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/bin/pielrf to 755
changing mode of /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/bin/striphtml to 755
running install_egg_info
Removing /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pielrf-2.0-py2.5.egg-info
Writing /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pielrf-2.0-py2.5.egg-info

So this mean the pielrf is correctly installed right?

Then I launch PielrfGUI and go to menu-->install library pielrf, and there is no prompt no whatsoever.
So I opened the sample basic-test.txt in examples folder, made couple of changes in PielrfGUI and go to File-->save, and put "filename.lrf".
Now it gave me: "library failure!" have you installed pielrf library? also make sure you are using python with version >2.5. There is also a log: "env: python: Not a directory"

But I DID install pielrf library in the above step, didn't I???
Please help~~~

Last edited by diablo9; 01-20-2008 at 07:30 AM. Reason: improve
diablo9 is offline   Reply With Quote