View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Astak going to something huge and new!!

Dear All:

This year from May 24 thru 27, Astak is sending just about all management to the IDPF (International Digital Publishing Forum). The show is VERY different this year as itis combined with the giant BEA (Book Expo America show). There should be 200,000 people between these two events.

Here we will hear all the leaders in the industry talk and talk about new trends, new statistics, new devices, new eBook Stores, the Agency Model, the iPad, MIDs (Mobile Internet Devices) and numerous other things that WILL concern you!

You can soon go to my blog (www.robertbEZ.blogspot.com) for more on what this show is about. I will go there next to post.

BUT... please do not expect me to be on this forum during that week. I will be working days and night on this. When I come back, I will likely have some great news for you and, like I always do, I will try to give you a chance to see what is going to shape our industry. All our techs will still be here... so no problems while I am gone.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote