View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #4
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
We'll see. I'm skeptical it will get that high, as everyone needs a PC and/or laptop, not everyone needs a tablet.

So Apple gets Mac sales from people needing pcs/laptops but wanting to get away from Windows, while the Tablet will just appeal to people who need something between a phone and laptop AND don't care about windows OS etc. so it's a smaller market as a whole I'd think.

But I hope it sells well. Even though it doesn't quite fit my needs, the iPad selling well would prove there is a market for a tablet devices that aren't full PCs and give me more options as competitors rush into the market.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote