View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 01:17 PM   #20
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Crook View Post
THe DX is rediculous cause I'd rather have a 6" device instead of a huge ceiling tile with a screen...
Yet again I post this on an outdated topic cause I didn't want to make a "duplicate" topic.
Amazon almost got me back into its fold with the DX. I occasionally read through PDFs and comic books. A lot of webcomic authors offer up their archives in PDF format via Wowio or the like, making an e-reader practically ideal for taking some of this unprinted stuff on the go. 6" screens are just a tad too small for this stuff.

If they were willing to support ePub directly with the DX (even if they didn't sell ePub content), I'd have been willing to grab one.

6" is pretty ideal for normal reading IMO, but a slightly larger screen would be nice for those who do muck with more visual content (or PDFs that assume A4 page size or so).
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote