View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 05:19 AM   #1954
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
I got 33% through Great Expectations by Charles Dickens, but I think I will give up on it. Not something I usually do, but the mere prospect of 12 hours more of an audiobook which is not catching me at all, is quite depressing.

I will revisit it sometime in the future, and go for some epic fantasy now instead.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote