View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 05:23 AM   #40
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I've yet to work with a tool that worked well when the user was allowed to modify the source as well as work in a WYSIWYG environment. Either the user is forced to work with both modes or has to choose one view. In other words most of these editors tend to favor one style of edition or implement both poorly.
I like BD's approach - a WYSIWYG editor, with a separate "tool" for viewing and editing the underlying HTML of a region of selected text for "problem" situations. That, for me, is an excellent way of working. I do not like working directly in HTML - not because I don't understand it (I write websites as a part of my job), but because the tags get in the way of seeing the layout of the text.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote