View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 04:59 AM   #56
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
I have been looking through this thread and other posts seeking out opinion's as well comparison's as I can not find much, even through researching into quite a bit on both of these two devices. One thing I notice is the is the Kobo Aura HD does not have any rugged cases and was curious of just how durable it is, as I sometime's am clumsy and have a habit of dropping device's, such as I noticed the Kindle pw 2 had a Otterbox case that is.
If you have a habit of dropping devices, maybe look for a case with a wrist strap attachment, put on an adjustable strap, and make a habit of using it. All rigid-glass eink devices have a chance of shattering if twisted or dropped.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote